Why we focus on Creative Education.
Creativity is a valuable skill.
We believe in Creative education where students use their imagination and critical thinking to create new and meaningful forms of ideas where they can take risks, be independent and flexible.
The Significant Benefits Of Creativity In The Classroom
- It is Multidisciplinary
- It allows you to express yourself
- Promotes thinking and problem-solving
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- It allows you to enter your happy zone and have fun
- Gives you a sense of purpose
- Can lead to feelings of accomplishment and pride
- Can link you to others with the same passion
- It improves your ability to focus
- Promotes risk-taking and iteration
- Is a prerequisite for innovation
- Encourages us to be lifelong learners
Exercises for developing critical thinking
|Critical Thinking in Education
||Develop Your Critical Thinking Skills With These Simple Exercises